INFORMATION OF LIMITED STAY VISA / WORKING VISA
- A limited Stay Visa is only given to the person who has been granted an authorization by the Directorate General of Immigration in Indonesia. Limited Stay Visa is a single entry visa for a visit that is related to study, work and other purposes such as investment, research, family unification, sport, social and cultural activities, retired/senior citizen, etc.
- To initiate and to expedite the process of the authorization, it is advisable to have a sponsor in Indonesia, where the sponsor/individual/organization in Indonesia on behalf of applicants will submit the request for the applicant’s authorization through Directorate General of Immigration in Indonesia. Once, the request approved, the authorization letter (TELEX) will be sent to the Embassy /Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia in designated country.
- Please make sure that notification (pemberitahuan) of the authorization should be stated clearly. Once the authorization is already received by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, applicants will need to drop off directly (by hand or post) at the Embassy/Consulate of the Republic of Indonesia and proceed with visa application. Also remember, original passport must contain at least one blank visa page. Check your passport for a blank visa page to avoid delay and inconvenience. Amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa purposes.
- Make sure that you have a copy of authorization letter from the Directorate General of Immigration, before submitting your application for Limited Stay Visa to the Embassy.
- Please note that the Directorate General of Immigration in Indonesia holds the right to deny any request of visa extension or other immigration permits that deemed ineligible without disclosing the reason.
Original passport with at least 18 (eighteen) months of remaining validity and blank pages.
- Authorization letter from the Directorate General of Immigration
The authorization letter will be expired in 2 months after the date of issue.
- Completed Visa application form.
One completed visa application form (Download here). Please fill out the visa application form electronically, truthfully, completely and clearly. Any false, or incomplete statement or failure to write in a clear may delay the processing of a visa application or result in the refusal of a visa.
- 1 (one) recent passport-size photograph in color.
Photograph must be in light background and taken with digital camera with high quality color and printed on quality paper. Photos copied or digitally scanned from passport or other official documents are not acceptable.
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency.
- The fee is Kr. 480,- for up to 6 months, and Kr.950,- for up to 12 months.
The visa fee needs to be paid by bank transfer to the following Account No.: 7058 05 55568 (DnB) and IBAN No. NO05 7058 0555 568; BIC. DNBANOKKXXX. The fee cannot be paid by cash or credit card. The Embassy highly recommend that you bring the receipt of visa payment. The applicant who transferred the payment from outside Norway must pay additional fee Kr.50,-, as the reason that banks will collect payment for the service from sender as well as from the receipient.
- Visa application by mail should enclose stamps for register post (Rekommandert post).
Passport can be returned to the applicant’s home/work address, but please ensure that the correct address is written within the application.
- that the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia holds the right to deny any applicant that deemed ineligible without disclosing the reason.
- The deposit for visa application cannot be refunded if you change your mind about continuing the application, or you choose to withdraw your application. The receipt of visa deposit must be used within one month from the transfer date.
Please find following links for more information
Indonesia Travel: ( click here )
Video : ( click here )
|Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia
Fritznersgate 12, 0244 Oslo
Tel. (+47) 22 12 51 30
Fax. (+47) 22 12 51 31
|Visa/Consular opening hours:
Monday – Thursday : 10:00 – 14:00
Friday : 10:00 – 12:00