- To apply for a journalist visa, you must come to the Embassy in person, together with the documents required.
- Journalist visa (Press visits, film/Video and photo shooting) is granted after getting an approval from the authority concerned in Indonesia.
- No appointment is necessary for journalist visa application. An interview may be requested.
- Please note that journalist issued visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issuence. The Embassy suggest you to submit your visa application 2 months before travelling into Indonesia,
- Regular service for journalist visa application is 14 working days and no express service provided.
The following documents are required to submit to the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia:
- A completed visa application form, duly dated and signed (download here)
One completed visa application form. Please fill out the visa application form electronically, truthfully, completely and clearly,
- A completed Journalistic Activity Permit and Curriculum Vitae form (download here)
- Sponsor letter addressed to Indonesian Heads of Mission.
The letter is confirming your assignment into Indonesia.
- Company profile.
- List of crew(s) and their position(s).
- Copy of passport.
Original passport with at least 6 (six) months of remaining validity and blank visa pages.
- Copy of valid journalist or press card.
- 3 (three) recent passport-size photographs in color.
Photograph must be in light background and taken with digital camera with high quality color and printed on quality paper. Photos copied or digitally scanned from passport or other offical documents are not acceptable.
- Statement later.
- For filming purposes: A synopsis or proposal of the film or photo project with details such as timetable, locations and duration of stay must be submitted.
- Journalist visa application checklist. For more details please refer to the following check lists:
a. Checklist for News Coverage (download here)
b. Checklist for Foreign Correspondent (download here)
c. Checklist for Filmmaking (download here)
- When the application is approved, visa payment may be transferred to the Embassy account number: 7058 05 55568 (International Bank Account Number/IBAN: NO05 7058 0555 568. BIC (Swift-address): DNBANOKKXXX). Please enclosed the receipt together with the visa application.
- The visa fee is Kr.485,- for up to 60 days (max. stay).
- The fee cannot be paid by cash or credit card.
- Endorsement or amendment within the passport cannot be used for the visa purposes and we will return your application and passport if we found there are no blank visa pages on the passport.
|Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia
Visiting address: Fritznersgate 12, 0264 Oslo
Postal address: PO Box 4057 AMB, 0244 Oslo
Tel. (+47) 22 12 51 30
Fax. (+47) 22 12 51 31
|Visa/Consular opening hours:
Monday – Thursday : 10:00 – 14:00
Friday : 10:00 – 12:00Embassy Holidays click here!