The Indonesian film industry is constantly growing, and producing more and more films with good quality each year. Indonesia is also increasingly becoming an attractive destination to produce films for film-makers throughout the world.
In order for foreign film-maker to understand better about film-making process and procedures in Indonesia, the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism and Creative Industry has launched a digital application named ‘Indonesian Film Directory’. The directory contains interactive information and guide on how to make films in Indonesia, such as:
– About Indonesia: Geography, Climate, Demographics, Transportation,
– Indonesian Film Industry,
– What and Where to Shoot in Indonesia,
– The People: Directors, Producers, Writers, Actors/Actresses,
– Indonesian Film Companies and Production Service Companies,
– Provincial offices of the Film Industry Development,
– Procedures, Laws and Regulations,
– Indonesian Embassies and Consulates overseas, and
– Foreign Embassies in Indonesia.
The application is available on smartphone and tablet with Apple/iOS and Android operating systems, and can be downloaded in App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android) with key words ‘Indonesian Film Directory’ or ‘Indonesian Film’. The app can also be downloaded through these links:
iOS (tablet) : htpps://itunes.apple.com/id/app/film-directory/id798597836?mt=8
iOS (smartphone) : htpps://itunes.apple.com/id/app/film-directory/id816168706?mt=8
Android : htpps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?=com.madnine.ifd