DIPLOMATIC & SERVICE VISA
- Diplomatic/Service visa is issued to diplomatic/service/special (officials) passport holder traveling into Indonesia on official purposes, or to members of diplomatic missions posted to Indonesia.
- The Diplomatic and Service Visas are valid if presented within 90 (ninety) days from the date of issuance.
- The visa is free of charge.
- Endorsement or amendment within the passport cannot be used for the visa purposes.
Original passport with at least 6 (six) months of remaining validity and blank visa pages
- Visa Application form.
One completed visa application form (Download here). Please fill out the visa application form electronically, truthfully, completely and clearly.
- 1 (one) recent passport-size photograph in color.
Photograph must be in light background and taken with digital camera with high quality color and printed on quality paper.
- A diplomatic or verbal note.
Diplomatic or verbal note issued by related Norwegian agencies confirming the person’s diplomatic assignment or non-diplomatic assignment. For other nationals, a similar diplomatic note from the Embassy/ Consulates.
Please note that In the case of diplomatic posting, the said verbal note should also stating whether the person replaces former staff member (full name) or a new position is being formed. The processing of such diplomatic visa admission will take 14 working days.
|Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia
Fritznersgate 12, 0244 Oslo
Tel. (+47) 22 12 51 30
Fax. (+47) 22 12 51 31
|Visa/Consular opening hours:
Monday – Thursday : 10:00 – 14:00
Friday : 10:00 – 12:00Embassy Holidays click here!