Ambassador Esti Andayani
- Date and place of birth: Yogyakarta, January 31st, 1957
- Marital Status: Single
- 1983, Bachelor Degree in Social and Politic, majoring in Sociology from the University of Indonesia.
- 1985, Diplomatic Course for Junior Indonesian Diplomats, Department of Foreign Affairs, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1999, Diplomatic Course for Mid-Careers Indonesian Diplomats, Department of Foreign Affairs, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2001, Diplomatic Course for Senior Indonesian Diplomats, Department of Foreign Affairs, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Jan 2010 – Now, Indonesian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Norway and the Republic of Iceland.
- Dec 2005 – Mar 2010, Director for Technical Cooperation, Directorate General of Information and Public Diplomacy, DFA, Jakarta.
- Jul 2004 – Dec 2005, Director for Commodity and Standardization, Directorate General of Multilateral Economic, Finance and Development, DFA, Jakarta.
- 2002 – 2004, Counsellor/Minister Counsellor, Economic Section, The Indonesian Mission to UN, Geneva.
- 1999 – 2002, Head of Sub-Directorate for OIC Economic Cooperation, Directorate of Economic Relations of the Developing Countries, DFA, Jakarta.
- 1994 – 1999, Second Secretary/First Secretary, Social and Economic Section, the Indonesian Mission to UN, New York.
- Mar – Oct 1994, Act. Head of Division for Transportation, Finance and Banking, Economic Bureau ASEAN, DFA, Jakarta.
- 1992 – 1994, Head of Sub Division for Finance and Banking, Economic Bureau ASEAN, DFA, Jakarta.
- 1988 – 1991, Attache/Third Secretary, Consular Section, Indonesian Consulate, Bombay.
- 1985 – 1988, Act. Head of Section for Registration, Directorate of Diplomatic Facilities.
Additional Professional Experience:
- Member of the Indonesian Delegation to various conferences in UN and other International Oirganizations, G-77, NAM, ASEAN, OIC, G-15 and D-8.
- Member of the Indonesian Delegation to the Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing 1995.
- Member of the Indonesian Delegation to UN Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg, 2002.
- Head of the Indonesian Delegation for the Pacific Island Countries - Development Partners Meeting in Suva, 2009.
Curriculum Vitae of Ambassador Esti Andayani